We are thrilled to announce that Information and Communication Technology W.L.L has officially become a Fast Track Ready Partner!
As a FastTrack Ready Partner, we are approved by Microsoft to deliver the FastTrack guidance to your organization to help you enable a hybrid work scenario. In addition, we offer enhanced services designed to help you accelerate your deployment and gain user adoption of Microsoft 365.
What is Fast Track?
Microsoft FastTrack is a complimentary benefit included with your eligible Microsoft 365 subscription at no additional cost.
Who is eligible for Fast track benefits?
Customer with more than 150 or more Microsoft 365 license are eligible for availing fast track benefits.
Here are some key benefits you can expect from our engagement
- Expedited Project Delivery: Our partnership allows us to leverage streamlined processes and best practices, enabling us to complete projects more efficiently without compromising on quality.
- Ongoing access to the Fast track specialist: Our team has undergone rigorous training and gained specialized knowledge in the latest technologies and solutions, enabling us to offer cutting-edge solutions tailored to your specific needs.
- Onboarding and adoption guidance.
- Expert guidance for support services.
- Best practices, self-serve tools, resources and remote adoption workshops.
What is out of scope of Fast track scope and is customer responsibility.
- On-site Hands-on configuration
- Implementation project management
- User change management and process optimization
- Active Directory remediation
- Network configuration and bandwidth testing
- Hybrid environment configuration and deployment
- User communications and product training delivery
- LOB, third-party app remediation and business solutions
- Email and file migration (for less than 500 seats)
Why should You choose Information and Communication Technology W.L.L?
- ICT is one of the only two organizations in Qatar to approved deliver the FastTrack benefits to customers.
- ICT is one of cloud leaders in the market with unique and extensive expertise of delivering enterprise Azure and Microsoft 365 Project following Qatar Reference Architecture and best practices.
- ICT has the best capability, capacity, and domain experience to successfully implement and roll-out the Azure Infrastructure and applications migration.
- ICT has 5 Solution Partners and 10 Advanced specializations. These accreditations are awarded after rigorous audit and validation to confirm our capability to deliver specialized services and support according to Microsoft’s highest technical standards with an independent audit.
- Kubernetes on Azure
- Modernization of Web Applications
- Analytics on Microsoft Azure.
- Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop
- Calling for Microsoft Teams
- Cloud Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Information Protection and Governance
- Threat Protection
- Infra and Database Migration
- Solutions Partner for Infrastructure (Azure)
- Solutions Partner for Data & AI (Azure)
- Solutions Partner for Digital & App Innovation (Azure)
- Solutions Partner for Modern Work
- Solutions Partner for Security